ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Ant on Gump on JDK 1.5
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 05:20:18 GMT
Hhmm and I thought the apostroph is used in English language ...

But how can we ensure that the character settings are valid?
That part compiled on my computer (W2K SP4 German, Sun JDK 1.4.2_03) and
Checkstyle
hadnt found any about that.

Jan

ModifiedSelector.java:0086ff:
 * <p>If you want to provide your own interface implementation you can do
 * that via the *classname attributes. If the classes are not on Ant´s core
 * classpath, you will have to provide the path via nested &lt;classpath&gt;
 * element, so that the selector can find the classes. <pre>

k/buildscript_ant_bootstrap-ant.html
... Bootstrapping Ant Distribution
... Compiling Ant Classes
src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/selectors/modifiedselector/ModifiedSelec
tor.java:87: unmappable character for encoding ASCII
 * that via the *classname attributes. If the classes are not on Ant?s core
                                                                    ^Just an
FYI.

regards

Adam