ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gump build failure...
Date Sat, 10 Jul 2004 19:06:12 GMT

Just did a build of ant (ant building ant) and that passed without
problem so I took a look at the bootstrap.sh script and noticed that the
package in question is not included in the build:

"${JAVAC}" $BOOTJAVAC_OPTS -d ${CLASSDIR} ${TOOLS}/bzip2/*.java
${TOOLS}/tar/*.java ${TOOLS}/zip/*.java \
     ${TOOLS}/ant/util/regexp/RegexpMatcher.java \
     ${TOOLS}/ant/util/regexp/RegexpMatcherFactory.java \
     ${TOOLS}/ant/types/*.java \
     ${TOOLS}/ant/*.java ${TOOLS}/ant/taskdefs/*.java \
     ${TOOLS}/ant/taskdefs/compilers/*.java \
     ${TOOLS}/ant/taskdefs/condition/*.java

Seems to me that ${TOOLS}/ant/types/selectors/** needs to be added to
the list of sources - after all, .selectors is referenced in
AbstractFileSet and defaults.properties.

Steve.