ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/src/etc/testcases/taskdefs java.xml
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 19:37:44 GMT
Hi Matt,

I did this change in java.xml before releasing the beta, so if the
problem happens on your side too,
maybe you experience the same as me.

Jan Matèrne sent also an email about tests he did under Win2K with the
beta and these
2 tests in JavaTest also failed for him.

I wonder whether a stream should not be explicitly closed in the nested
class of JavaTest which is
the entry point for the 2 tests which have problems.

Cheers,

Antoine