ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Class.forName() in test environment
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 14:46:58 GMT
Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
> I´ve added the capability to specify a class which the <modified> selector
> should load as cache|algorithm|comparator. Test passed.
>
> BUT
>
> I have to add "-lib build\testcases" for running the tests, otherwise
> the selector wont find a mock class which resides in the test package.
>
> A first view into the build.xml seems to add the test classes (and sources)
> to the classpath, but it doesnt ...

I'd suspect the classloader used for loading the algorithm is not the
one you want. There may be a context class loader (We dont use that in
ant, yet, do we?), or you find the taskdef that declares the algorithm,
the classpath of it and you are away. Yes, this probably means a new
kind of ant type...