ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A.Solofne...@mdl.com>
Subject Re: topoSort(String[]) produces duplicated targets
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 18:46:52 GMT
Sorry, I made a wrong conclusion. The result contained extra targets
that should not be executed at all, that is why the result size was
wrong. Now it creates some problems - in order to make "a,b" executed I
still need an extra target named "a,b" (or similar), because the code
uses topoSort() result trimming using the target name.

- Alexey.