ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Xalan1Executor
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 09:25:05 GMT
Hi,
I think I am doing an emergency fix of this class to make it build.
I had to problem : it does not import BuildException, and it invokes a
constructor which can throw an exception.

C:\dev\asf\ant\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\optional\junit\Xalan1Executor.java:43:

cannot resolve symbol

symbol  : class BuildException

location: class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.Xalan1Executor

        throws BuildException {

C:\dev\asf\ant\src\main\org\apache\tools\ant\taskdefs\optional\junit\Xalan1Executor.java:37:

unreported exception org.xml.sax.SAXException; must be caught or
declared to be thrown

    private XSLTProcessor processor = XSLTProcessorFactory.getProcessor();

                                                          ^

Cheers,

Antoine