ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <jalbe...@cellectivity.com>
Subject RE: File Includer
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 19:56:14 GMT
Hummmm <touch/> already is able to change modification times
So we just need to get the last modification.

Not sure about all this mean/median attributes, I do not see
what use they have on a build process, but last/first seem fine.

I would prefer separate tasks for separate properties. So if you want to
obtain sizes then have a separate task for that.

No major objections though...

Jose Alberto