ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <jalbe...@cellectivity.com>
Subject RE: Alias names for imported targets
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 18:35:35 GMT
Looks like spaguetti buildfiles to me.

No ofence, but if the build have this kinds of fragile
dependencies, will anyone else understan what is going on
6 month from now? That is what is wrong with spaguetti code.

All this restriction in OO inheritance are there to limit
developers capability of writing spaguetti. We still do, but...

Jose Alberto