ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: <macrodef> and local
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 16:23:48 GMT
It is not only with macrodef's that folk want "if/unless", but
macrodef is a bit more obvious because of it's use as a replacement for
<antcall> used as a sub-routine.

Using constructed property names is a good work-around for
the lack of local properties. But it is a work-around, and there
are some cases where true local properties would be more easily
be used.

The <break> task is interesting. I am concerned however about
how third party task containers would work with it.

Peter