ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: buildStarted/Finished and subbuilds
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 13:18:11 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> this is ugly, but any clean solution I could come up with is not
> backwards compatible (add a dispose method to BuildListener, make
> subbuilds fire buildFinished ...).
>
> Any better ideas?

Sounds OK. The only alternative I could think of (without checking
whether it is feasible) would be to create BuildListener2 and add
something like ProjectStarted/ProjectFinished to it. These would be
called in Project.executeTargets for any BuildListeners which also
implement BuildListener2. Would that be better than checking for
AntClassLoaders explicitly?

Conor