ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: buildStarted/Finished and subbuilds
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:37:51 GMT

The clean up you propose sounds very good.

As regards whether the ant family tasks should fire build started
and finished events. One may see these for <subant>, and <ant>
but not for <antcall> (or at least the way it is used by some scripts
as a sub-routine call). In any case, as you say, it cannot be
changed for backwards compatibility reasons.

Peter