ant-dev mailing list archives

From Aurele Venet <aurele.ve...@esa.int>
Subject Re: improved <fail/> task
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 15:10:59 GMT
Although I developed this on the back of ant 1.5, I used an extended
BuildException, ExitStatusException, which stored an exit status.  I
then modified ant's Main class to catch the Exit exception if there is
one and exit with the set status.  I guess this should still work by
modifying the new Launcher class (?).