ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Re: Possible Ant 1.7 alpha bug: property expansion.
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 16:51:21 GMT
Matt Benson wrote:

> One (slightly messy) solution might be to decouple the
> parsing and substitution... thinking out loud here so
> forgive any glaring omissions or errors...

What I haven't figured out yet is why you bother to parse in the complicated
fashion you do in PropertyHelper.parsePropertyString() ... is this structure
being kept around somewhere for access by some other client of PropertyHelper?

--
Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but