ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Recursive Property Expansion Patch
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 17:59:37 GMT
To aid discussion, here is a patch to make property expansion recursive.

Notes:

   * I rejustified PropertyHelper.java in NetBeans so the diff looks more monstrous than it
really is.
   * PropertyHelper.replacePropertiesRecursively() is substituted replaceProperties
        o For BC this should be done differently
   * Put the file RecursivePropertyParser in ..ant/util
   * The ant-test-expansion.xml file is a simple example with three test cases. The last one
should fail.

--
Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but