ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Re: Possible Ant 1.7 alpha bug: property expansion.
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 15:40:59 GMT
Matt Benson wrote:

> We could create a new property
> ant.PropertyHelper.classname or some such, to allow
> users a comfortable way to avoid the situation above,
> but AFAICT the issue still exists.

Well, some of what you are talking about is a little deeper in Ant-fu than I
care to go for this particular exercise ... I'll just change the PropertyHelper
class to make this work and do it neatly so it's easy to extract the little
bit of code needed to make this work (one new short source file and a
new function in PropertyHelper) and then maybe if it's likeable enough
someone will move the code into the proper hook relationship with
tao of Ant ....