ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Re: Possible Ant 1.7 alpha bug: property expansion.
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 22:00:26 GMT
Dominique Devienne wrote:

> Code has momentum. Design talk does not. Plat at will. --DD

Okay. I'm going to add one class ..ant.util.RecursivePropertyParser and call it from ..ant.PropertyHelper.replacePropertiesRecursively()
and add some switch between that method and .ant.PropertyHelper.replaceProperties to allow
review and comparison. Does that
sound reasonable?

--
Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but