ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <>
Subject Re: Possible Ant 1.7 alpha bug: property expansion.
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 21:37:24 GMT
Dominique Devienne wrote:

> Cool. Then people wouldn't need <ac:propertycopy> and/or the <macrodef>
> trick, or the propertyfile trick. Lets see what other committers think.

Should this lowly non-committer play with code or await some kind of consensus on design?

Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but
Purematrix, Inc.   # there has not been a corresponding moral # growth in mankind. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message