ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Re: Possible Ant 1.7 alpha bug: property expansion.
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2004 20:50:14 GMT
Dominique Devienne wrote:

> There's no such property, and any new 'magic' property will be a struggle to
> get past IMHO. Committers would have to chime in at this point... --DD

It can be a command-line option or a property option. Looks like I can just implement PropertyHelper.replacePropertiesRecursively()
and make the use of it or PropertyHelper.replaceProperties() optional.

--
Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but