ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: improved <fail/> task
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 13:32:27 GMT
I went ahead and coded it with a subclassed Exception
for the sake of simplicity.  Rather than use some
complicated means of evaluating whether the
BuildException has a status code, and what that means,
and whether it defaults to zero or one, etc., a
separate catch block can resolve all those issues.

-Matt

=== message truncated ===