ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Fwd: [ANNOUNCEMENT][NET] jakarta-commons/net 1.2 Released
Date Mon, 03 May 2004 07:58:04 GMT
On Sat, 1 May 2004, Steve Cohen <> wrote:

> This functionality will work out of the box if this version of
> commons-net is used.

Maybe you should also forward the announcement to user@ant if just
switching to commons-net 1.2 will solve a bunch of common problems
people face.

> I will also be preparing a patch that would enable parsers that
> cannot be autodetected, including user-developed FTP list parsers,
> to be plugged into the ant task.

Cool.  +1 to get this into 1.6.2.

> There is also some verbiage under the FTP task that should be
> changed to reflect this.

Patches are welcome.  I wouldn't know exactly which text you'd want to
change and I certainly wouldn't know what to change it to.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message