ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: [Ant Wiki] Updated: AntTasks
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 07:50:44 GMT
Dominique Devienne wrote:
> Is there no way to moderate Wikis? Or at least the changes that include
> URLs? --DD

Hmmm... I don't find anything like it that works with MoinMoin :-/

ATM we are finding that blocking bad IPs is giving decent results.

In any case, this is where we are heading at:

Features at a glance

    1. super-easy editing (should satisfy wiki lovers)
    2. minimal, efficient and secure workflow (should satisfy
       board@ legal concerns)
    3. should allow the creation of static content (should
       satisfy infrastructure@ load concerns and mirror@ concerns)
    4. should aim to reduce the production of custom code to a minimum
       (all code should go back to the projects that it depends on,
        if makes sense to do so)
    5. should come up with structured XML content well organized in a
       versioned repository (should aim to make content long-lasting
       and easily repurposed)
    6. should aim at complete internationalization of the content

Forrest is almost there for the final generation, Lenya is proceeding
well and Slide has just released a new version.

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: