ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Ant 1.6.2 release?
Date Thu, 27 May 2004 14:42:05 GMT
[SNIP]
> Dear committers, do you think we can get a list of
> "must-get-fixed"
> reports by some fixed date - say end of next week?
[SNIP]

I'll go through bugzilla and submit my must-fix bugs
to the list next week.

Stuff I have not, but plan to, put into 1.6.2 from
HEAD (last chance for objections):

nested and container <mapper>s
<redirector>s
<loadproperties> from resource
<fail> nested <condition> instead of if/unless
my cygwin changes for ant script
Target.set/getLocation()
<apply> differentiates between empty & up-to-date

-Matt

P.S.  Much thanks to Conor and company for updating
Fisheye every so often!  It is very helpful to me to
be able to go back and see exactly what I've done...
I'm like "wow, did I fix that?"