ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Abey Mullassery" <a...@mullassery.com>
Subject Updated ImageTasks
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 14:33:20 GMT

I have updated the Image Tasks with some new tasks, fixes and changes. Please update the external.xml
with the attached snippet. I would like to contribute this set of Image tasks to the Ant project.

Regards,

Abey Mullassery
http://www.mullassery.com

P.S. I am trying to include the PMIW as a jakarta-commons module so that the common functionality
can be used by the Jakarta Image Taglibs and the Jakrta Ant Image Tasks.

      <subsection name="Image">
        imaging capability available in Java2D, Java Advanced Imaging,
        ImageIO, etc., as set of nested elements.</p>

        (scale),&quot;overlay&quot; (one image on another),
        &quot;border&quot; (add a border), &quot;text&quot; (text on
        image), &quot;crop&quot; (a sub-image of a bigger image),
        &quot;rotate&quot;, &quot;grayscale&quot; (change a color
        image to shades of gray).<br/>
        Now it supports transparency (making images translucent), a
        bestfit option for Resize, simple support for images within
        a security-constraint, a preliminary support (if pjatools.jar
        is available) for saving files as GIF and some other fixes</p>

        for all the operations and the pjatools jar for GIF encoding/ saving
        support</p>

            <th>Compatibility:</th>
            <th>URL:</th>
                href="http://www.mullassery.com/software/ANT/">http://www.mullassery.com/software/ANT/</a></td>
            <th>pmiw jar</th>
                href="http://www.mullassery.com/software/PMIW/">http://www.mullassery.com/software/PMIW/</a>
                (Poor Man's Imaging Wrapper)</td>
            <th>pjatools jar</th>
                href="http://www.eteks.com/pja/en/">http://www.eteks.com/pja/en/</a>
                (pjatools for GIF encoding support)</td>
            <th>Contact:</th>
            <th>License:</th>
      </subsection>