ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Tulley" <JTUL...@novell.com>
Subject Re: XSLT help?
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:14:06 GMT
It looks like Jan's patch did not come through on the list.  I am ready
with mine anyway, so I'll just send it through.

There was some question as to exactly how you want it to look.
Currently I have both "timestamp" and "host" displayed on every package
summary listing, but not on the overall tests summary.  (Since different
testsuites could have different hosts / timestamps, possibly).

Let me know if you had something different in mind, and/or want it
tweaked in any way.

>>> steve_l@iseran.com 4/15/04 9:12:30 AM >>>
Jeff Tulley wrote:
> Steve,
>    I once looked through those and am somewhat familiar with them,
as
> well as having an understanding of XSLT.  I can help you on this.
> I need to do something with this hard-earned but lately unused
> knowledge of XSL.  :)

Jeff (and anyone else who wants to do it),

the XML reports in the CVS_HEAD version of ant now record the time the

test ran and the host they ran on. Some of your XSL skills would now be

appreciated :)

-steve