ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Tulley" <JTUL...@novell.com>
Subject Re: XSLT help?
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:22:56 GMT
Steve,
   I once looked through those and am somewhat familiar with them, as
well as having an understanding of XSLT.  I can help you on this.
I need to do something with this hard-earned but lately unused
knowledge of XSL.  :)

>>> steve_l@iseran.com 4/13/04 9:45:50 AM >>>

I need some XSLT help, as I am planning on making the following changes

to the XML reports generated when you run JUnit

1. log the time the tests run
2. log the hostname the tests run on.

This will help prevent confusion, as I have encountered recently.

Not being into complex XSL (yet), I am somewhat scared of the different

XSL transforms we have in our junit formatting process. Anything above

and beyond select and I am out of my XSL depth, and that goes way
beyond.

If I commit the changes to the Java code to add the new attributes, can

someone work with me on the XSL patches needed to update the reports?

-steve

Jeff Tulley  (jtulley@novell.com)
(801)861-5322
Novell, Inc., The Leading Provider of Net Business Solutions
http://www.novell.com