ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Redirector WAS [Container|Composite]Mapper
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:15:28 GMT
On Wed, 21 Apr 2004, Matt Benson <> wrote:

> Would you (or anyone else) like to review what's in
> HEAD before I merge it to the 1.6 branch?

I don't expect to discover any un-mergeeable problems ;-)

I'll by sitting in a train for at least eight hours tomorrow, my
notebook is going to be with me, batteries are charged and I booked a
seat with desk and electrical power.  So I should be able to review
the changes tomorrow and tell you about my thoughts on Friday.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message