ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Glick <jesse.gl...@sun.com>
Subject Re: Ant Javadoc Comment Diffs Proposed
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 02:15:34 GMT
Jack J. Woehr wrote:
> The attached diffs banish the dreaded "breakiterator" messages during
> Javadoc execution while building Ant under Java 1.4.

Before you spend much time on this, consider

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/tooldocs/javadoc/whatsnew-1.5.0.html#newfeatures

"BreakIterator: We have removed the -breakiterator warning messages from
1.5.0, and have left the default sentence-break algorithm unchanged from
earlier releases. [...] This means if you have not modified your source
code to eliminate the breakiterator warnings in 1.4.x, then you don't
have to do anything, and the warnings will go away in 1.5.0. [...]"

-J.

--
Jesse Glick <mailto:jesse.glick@sun.com> x22801