ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <>
Subject Re: <junit> forkstyle change
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 09:08:47 GMT
"Stefan Bodewig" <> wrote in message

> I've added a forkstyle="once|perTest|perBatch" attribute to <junit>
> that gives more control over VM creation in forked <junit> tests.

> Before I start to write the docs for it, I'd like some feedback on the
> name of the attribute as well as its current values.  You know, I have
> a track record of choosing bad names. 8-)

What happens if fork="no" and forkmode="xxx" ?

I would be more for using a single property for that, but it has its own
long list of drawbacks.

fork="single|test|batch|none" or something like that and of course
supporting yes|no|true|false|... for backward compatibility.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message