ant-dev mailing list archives

From Paola Di Vitantonio1 <pdivitanto...@it.ibm.com>
Subject How read a property of another xml file
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2004 09:49:47 GMT

Hi all,
we use Ant to implement a test tool of our application. A log parser is
execute in each target to establish the application functional results.
Our test tool is essentially composed by two different Ant projects, A.xml
and B.xml for example. .
In each A.xml target we implement  one command of our application and we
call the log parser. We save the log parser return code in an Ant property.
These targets are used in B.xml by the Ant task. Our problem is: in B.xml
file we need to read the result property set in the A.xml file at the end
of command execution.
We are not able to find in Ant documentation something that helps us.
Please, any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks in advance, regards

Paola and Margherita