ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <jalbe...@cellectivity.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: ant/src/etc/testcases/taskdefs fail.xml
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 15:22:09 GMT
> From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
>
> On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Jose Alberto Fernandez
> <jalberto@cellectivity.com> wrote:
>
> > Why aren't all the conditions being types?
>
> Because the answer "Why aren't all the selectors being
> types?" is equally valid.  Which one gets typedefed as "and"?

Fair enough, are <and/> and <or/> the only ones in limbo?
Can we (have we) type all the rest? Maybe we should provide
alternative spellings that can be typed for those two
until we get the roles in:

 <alltrue> <atleastonetrue> (conditions)
 <allof> <atleastoneof> (selectors)

Hummmmm, may be not :-)

Jose Alberto

PS: What is our assesment for implementing the role bit?