ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <jalbe...@cellectivity.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: ant/src/etc/testcases/taskdefs fail.xml
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 14:42:37 GMT
> From: Peter Reilly [mailto:peter.reilly@corvil.com]
>
> Jose Alberto Fernandez wrote:
>
> >You could also have an add(Condition) method and
> >that would allow your "no nesting required" notation without
> having to
> >extend ConditionBase.
> >

> This depends on getting the built-in conditions implemented
> as types, which in turn depends on getting the "role" code in
> to deal with the "or" and
> "and"s
> conditions/selectors.

Is this still a problem even when the class contains only add(Condition)
and does not contain an add(Selector) ?

In other words, can we start using them in the simple cases.

Why aren't all the conditions being types? Is there a technical issue
or just lack of time to do it.

Sorry I pestered, but I sometimes get lost on the issues.

Jose Alberto