ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject RE: Ant Task : adding sysproperty
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 16:44:10 GMT
> From: Andy Jefferson []
> I'm writing an Ant Task, and I currently have something derived from
> MatchingTask. I want to add the capability to take in <sysproperty>
> properties.

FYI: Matching tasks is kind of deprecated, and it's usually better to
accept nested filesets rather than the implicit one MatchingTask has.

> Is there any reference of how to do this ? It the sort of standard thing
> that people want on many tasks so I'm guessing there may be something I
> can include easily.

Well, it makes sense only if your task is generic, and starts some kind of
Java program... --DD

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message