ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: [Container|Composite]Mapper
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 08:17:59 GMT

Hi Matt,
The names used for the typedefs "globmapper" etc
are ok to be used in a global context - i.e. it is obvious
that they are mapper types, so they do not need to
restrict the name to a FileMapper context.
So my feeling (now) is that should be in ant 1.6.2.

As regards the name, I used "containermapper" to be
consistent with "globmapper" et al.  However
I have been known to use odd names at times (NewInterfaceManager2
is one I made at work).

Peter.
Ps.
Thanks for updating the doc for macrodef, esp the text element!.