ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <>
Subject Re: Ant Javadoc Comment Diffs Proposed
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 08:26:35 GMT
Jesse Glick wrote:

> Jack J. Woehr wrote:
> > The attached diffs banish the dreaded "breakiterator" messages during
> > Javadoc execution while building Ant under Java 1.4.
> Before you spend much time on this, consider

True, but I've already done it, and it's not a bad idea that the lead sentences
in the javadoc comments be declarative and complete.

Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but
Purematrix, Inc.   # there has not been a corresponding moral # growth in mankind. - Dwight D. Eisenhower

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message