ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: XSLT help?
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:13:38 GMT
Jeff Tulley wrote:
> It looks like Jan's patch did not come through on the list.  I am ready
> with mine anyway, so I'll just send it through.
>
> There was some question as to exactly how you want it to look.
> Currently I have both "timestamp" and "host" displayed on every package
> summary listing, but not on the overall tests summary.  (Since different
> testsuites could have different hosts / timestamps, possibly).

Makes sense.

> Let me know if you had something different in mind, and/or want it
> tweaked in any way.

Looks good. I will play with it.

FYI, I am trying to add remote JUnit stuff to the smartfrog framework I
work on by day; the idea being you could deploy code on serverA, then
run tests on clients B,C and D. I'm just getting to grips with
RMI-transport of Junit results, then comes the test runner itself, which
will be slightly different from the Ant one. I'm going to generate files
in the same format as the ant ones, so they would all integrate
together. I fear I may have to add some better reporting once we do
start running tests on multiple machines, as you would want a summary
report for each machine (including machine config information)