ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Re: Sql Task -- A comment and a diff
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 21:25:29 GMT
"Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" wrote:

> I don't think it is accurate to say that the effect of REM, // and -- are eliminated
when the keepformat attribute is set to true. It might be more accurate to say...

> When the keepformat attribute is set to true, the effect of REM, // and -- are determined
by the RDBMS  being used. In other words, if keepformat is set to true, it is up to the database
to decide what is or isn't a comment.

Probably better.

> I think this would be a usefull attribute to add to the sql task. Please submit an enhancement
request to the bugzilla database and post the bug# to the list so that users can vote for
it. I will vote for this enhancement.

Done, thanks.

--
Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but