ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject XSLT help?
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:45:50 GMT

I need some XSLT help, as I am planning on making the following changes
to the XML reports generated when you run JUnit

1. log the time the tests run
2. log the hostname the tests run on.

This will help prevent confusion, as I have encountered recently.

Not being into complex XSL (yet), I am somewhat scared of the different
XSL transforms we have in our junit formatting process. Anything above
and beyond select and I am out of my XSL depth, and that goes way beyond.

If I commit the changes to the Java code to add the new attributes, can
someone work with me on the XSL patches needed to update the reports?

-steve