ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <...@purematrix.com>
Subject [Manual] suggested diff relating to Exec task
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 05:32:20 GMT
The attached diff is a usage note for the Ant Exec task corresponding to a mainframe
Linux user's experience. I spent sometime verifying his problem on the lists and in email.
Possibly related a quirk of specific versions RedHat Linux/390, zsh, or the 390 JVM.
Perhaps not important enough to be added to the manual, but offered here if it is
found interesting.

--
Jack J. Woehr      # We have gone from the horse and buggy
Senior Consultant  # to the moon rocket in one lifetime, but