ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <>
Subject Re: antlib and classloaders
Date Thu, 08 Apr 2004 09:09:35 GMT
Jose Alberto Fernandez wrote:

>As the URI protocol "antlib:" provides a shortcut for the <typedef/>
>above, I am just thinking on providing something similar for the
>classpath declaration when needed.
><classpath id="">.....</classpath>
I have been doing a little thinking about this.
What about a task to specify the classpath to use if the "antlib:"
shortcut is triggered
for a particular uri:

something like:

<antlibclasspath uri="" [path attributes] [loaderref attribute]>
   [path elements]

This would be a relatively low-cost task - it does not trigger reading the antlib.xml
resource until the "antlib:" shortcut is triggered - so it could be
placed in a common xml file imported by a site's build.xml files.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message