ant-dev mailing list archives

From David Kavanagh <...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: using <modified>
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 12:59:21 GMT
Jan,
Thanks for the ideas. The cache.properties file was being written, but
as far as I could tell, wasn't being re-read. Not sure why. I've given
up on that path anyway. (see my note about a patch to
DateSelector.java). I liked the idea of creating a single timestamp and
checking against that.

David

Thus Spoke Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de: