ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Woehr <>
Subject Re: Suggested Diff:
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 17:02:59 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> On Mon, 05 Apr 2004, Peter Reilly <> wrote:
> > I am not sure it is good advice to tell people to recompile ant, in
> > the (already alarming) error message that most ant newbies see.
> I agree.  The statement should be conditional in that it says "look
> whether it actually conatins something, if you have compiled Ant
> yourself".

Well, in any case, should I resubmit the diff or are you ANT-niks "taking this under advisement"?

Jack J. Woehr            # "[F]ar in the empty sky a solitary esophagus slept #  upon motionless wing; everywhere brooded stillness, #  serenity, and the peace of God." - Mark Twain

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message