ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <>
Subject [Container|Composite]Mapper
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 22:43:09 GMT
To rehash yet again, Peter, do I understand you
correctly to NOT have a problem with this going into
1.6.2, with the understanding that as the dynamic
stuff evolves, the advised usage pattern on mappers
can/will change?  Or was there a reason you wanted to
keep any hint of this out of a 1.6.x version?  If not,
I'd like to go ahead and merge it to the 1.6 branch...
before that happens we should hopefully resolve any
conflict regarding the name of it... I personally am
glad enough to have it under any name... so any
conflict is (so far) between you and Stefan on that

Do you Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message