ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject target if/unless property substitution
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 15:00:15 GMT
I was looking at the code for if/unless on targets and
noticed--apparently courtesy of Conor--that properties
substitution is perfectly operational here.  It had
never occurred to me that it would be.  So my question
is whether--since this behavior is consistent with
that of virtually any other XML attribute in Ant--that
was something everyone took for granted, or is it a
little-known triviality (but a possible jewel at that)
that deserves some minimal form of documentation?

-Matt