ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: DateSelector patch
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 18:05:50 GMT
--- dak@dotech.com wrote:
> Matt,
> Thanks! I just thought I'd explain one thing in the
> code. Previously, it was
> parsing the datestamp in the setDatestamp() method.
> I changed that so the
> pattern could be used when parsing that. As long as
> you understood that (and I
> imagine you did), it should all be fine. I wasn't
> totally sure about how I put
> that code into the isSelected() method either.

The only significant changes I made were to move this
into verifySettings() and do a little work on
toString().  Plus I had to update the manual page.

> So, this will be in ant 1.6.2? Any idea on the
> timing of that release?
None whatever, sorry.  :(  if you need more help with
<outofdate> just ask (probably on ant-user though).
Incidentally, I'll probably add millis to <tstamp>,
just because I think it should be there, and because
it's possible more straightforward to use millis in
both places than having to keep track of a date format
string with a property or what-have-you, so it should
be either-or from that point.

-Matt