ant-dev mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <>
Subject Re: Fisheye view of ant
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2004 01:08:43 GMT
On Thu, 25 Mar 2004 10:13:03 +0000, Steve Loughran <>

> I am very pleased to see that our own Conor MacNeill and colleages have
> not only been busy little bees with a cool new product, Fisheye
> ( ), their demo runs against the Ant
> repository
> conor, this is beautiful. Is the demo going to be bound to a life copy
> of Ant for all time, or have you taken a snapshot?

Thanks - we are very happy with FishEye so far and there's a lot to come
yet. We were lucky to be able to use the Ant CVS tree as it is a real
example of useful size. We use a snapshot of the Ant repository but we
sync it regularly with the real thing.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message