ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Bailliez" <>
Subject Re: Ant scripts
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 15:50:27 GMT

"Stefan Bodewig" <> wrote in message
> On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Stephane Bailliez <> wrote:
> > Can someone enlighten me on what is the motivation to use the
> > classpath to load ant libraries if it the env variable is defined ?
> Unix or Windows?  HEAD or 1.6 branch?

Windows, 1.6.1

I did not have time to fully look into the problem but it seems to be
related to that (as I fixed it by doing a set CLASSPATH=) , but I cannot
reproduce on my machine... should it be using shell script or bat.

> BTW, welcome back Stephane 8-)

Unfortunately not yet stable and fully operational. Still fighting to find
an apartment so that I can have my own space and time when I'm not behind a
firewall that blocks everything but http and https (governement), or if
simply it is forbidden to be connected to the local network and the internet

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message