ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig Berry" <Craig.Be...@portblue.com>
Subject RE: Extension to Manifest task?
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2004 17:55:39 GMT
> From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
[useful ideas snipped]
> I understand that this operation may be common to build a Class-Path
attribute
> for arbitrary manifests, so if we want to create specific support for
it, my
> target would be the manifest task rather than the ear task as well.

I agree that manifest is the place to target.  I'm working on a proposed
design for the extension, which I'll post here when it's ready.  If it
survives discussion, I'll implement it.  Should it get that far, would
you or someone else be willing to commit it?

--
Craig Berry
Principal Architect and Technical Manager