ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Poor support for selectors
Date Fri, 12 Mar 2004 13:26:54 GMT
I thought for myself to create a <scriptselector> where you simply
implement the isSelected() method.

Base should be the BaseExtendSelector and the script gets
basedir, filename and file (the arguments of isSelected()) as
populated variables.

<fileset>
    <scriptselector language="javascript">
        return file.canWrite();