ant-dev mailing list archives

From Arnaud Vandyck <>
Subject Re: javac and compilerargs
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 22:57:39 GMT
Stefan Bodewig <> writes:

> On Mon, 15 Mar 2004, Arnaud Vandyck <> wrote:
>> Is it OK if in the Gcj class, I do something like:
>> String[] argsToTest = getJavac().getCurrentCompilerArgs();
> Absolutely.  The command line has been tokenized by Ant already, that
> is
> <compilerarg line="--main=foo -o bar"/>
> will become three array elements "--main=foo", "-o" and "bar".

I did it but I'm facing other problems. I can send the patch but the
whole system is not working as I expect to do.

I'll send a mail here when I got some result.

Thanks for your informations, time and cooperation,

~/.signature not found

There are 3 types of guys -- the ones who hate nerds (all nerds, that
is; girls aren't let off the hook); the ones who are scared off by girls
who are slightly more intelligent than average; and the guys who are
also somewhat more intelligent than average, but are so shy that they
can't put 2 words together when they're within 20 feet of a girl.
		-- Vikki Roemer on debian-curiosa

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message