ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:20:13 GMT
> From: Peter Reilly []
> >ZipFile is supposed to do that, but apparently it doesn't work.
> not having windows, i cannot test this. It may also be that another
> process has it's grubby hands on the zip file.

Possible, but unlikely here I think. I'm afraid it's a timing issue.
Now is it a problem with NTFS or with what the JVM does, I don't know!

> >Also, shouldn't the failure to remove a file be logged at WARNING level,
> >when <delete> cannot delete a file, rather than at DEBUG level only?
> According to the manual, setting quiet sets the waring level down, (and

Ah, I wasn't aware of that. I converted my quiet="true" with
a failonerror="false". Thanks for the suggestion Peter. --DD

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message